Friday, May 30, 2008

Parades and a Sick Cozette!

Today's Happenings:

On Monday we went to the Memorial Day Parade. It was fun! Here are some pictures:

This is a live reenactment of U.S. soldiers raising the American flag at Iwo Jima. Everyone was cheering for them. I love to honor the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for our freedom. We have made it a tradition in our family to go to the Memorial Day parade every year. Grandpa Bill took us to this parade about nine years ago.

Zoe and Kaija were also at the parade. We had fun with them during the weekend like swimming and playing house. Yes! I still play house with them.

My friend Emily spent the night on Tuesday. We had fun. We jumped on the trampoline with our water hose for about three hours and then went swimming for almost three hours at night!





Cozy's Corner:

Cozette is now saying, "Ba Ba", "Da Da", and "Ish." She is very sick right now with a virus. It is so sad! She had to go to the doctor two times this week because her fever won't go down.! She can also pull-up on the sofa and walk along it. She loves to growl and snuggle us! Every day we wake up and talk about how much we love her. Everett calls her his Chicky girl. This is short for Chick-fil-A. My Mom and I made up a song that says, "Cozette is yummier than little Chick-fil-A's! (she is yummier than a Chick-fil-A!!)



Joke of the day:

Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 "ate" 9!!!!

Tootles! :o)







2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Chica! The parade sure was fun, wasn't it? I think it's a great tradition! Be sure to post lots while I'm gone. I'm gonna miss you tons!

I've got a joke for you.

Q: What weights 5000 pounds and wears glass slippers?










A: Cinderelephant.

Meredith said...

Hope little Cozy is feeling better! Love all your pictures!