
I did this painting in 2005. It was my first painting I ever did. It is currently hanging in our foyer.
I painted this in 2006. It hangs in my room above my bed.
I painted this one in 2007. It is my favorite. It is hanging in our family room.

Uh-Oh this picture is a little crooked. I just finished it and as you can see, it is still laying on our dining room table!
I have enjoyed painting and hope to do more in the future!
Today's Happenings:
It is SO hot here! Today we went swimming and the pool water felt like bath water! All I can say is that we are having a fun and lazy summer.
Cozy's Corner:

Here are the latest updates :
1. She cut two teeth.
2. She climbed the stairs.
3. She is trying to clap.
4. She jabbers all the time.
5. She is crawling very fast.
6. She likes to play pee-pie.
Here she is trying to relax after a tough day at church!
Joke of the day:
I heard that scientist have crossed poison Ivy with four leaf clovers.
It gives you a rash of good luck!
Only 19 days till Ashville!!
Tootles :0)
1 comment:
Your art is fantastic - I love all the ones I have seen and the new ones too - you are quite talented!
Post a Comment