
My best friends from church are in front of me. From left to right: Anna, Emily, Sydney, and Nicole. I spend a lot of time with Emily and Sydney. This picture is from my 10th birthday party.
This is a picture of some of my cousins. Zoe and Kaija are in front of me. I love Mary-Faith like a sister. We spend HOURS on the phone. We have talked 3 hours before.
Today's Happenings:
Camp Rock Rocks! I watched it four times this weekend. I think I know the words to most of the songs. I can't wait to watch it again. We have been spending our days swimming and getting ready for our vacation. Pah-tay!
This picture just about sums up her activities. She gets in to everything. We keep a potpourri bowl on a table, she pulled it off four times in one day. (Yes, we have moved it.) She loves to play "get-cha". That is when we get on our knees and chase her. She is cruising around the sofa and chairs and we believe she will walk soon. Her favorite food is cut up banana. She pops it into her mouth so quick. She also loves her baby cookies. Oh yeah, she likes Goldfish too.
Joke of the Day:
What did the Ocean say to the River?
Nothing it just waved.
ONLY 5 MORE DAYS TILL ASHVILLE!
TOOTLES! :o)

3 comments:
You and your friends are so cute! I have yet to watch our Camp Rock we recorded...But Lindsay has watched it several times!
I love you like a sister too!!! ASHVILLE IS TOMOROW!!! LYL! (love you lots) The picture of Cozzette is so cute!
hi i'm miley95
i want take you a prize
because i like your blog!!!
retires it in my blog:
http://miley95-mysweetworld.blogspot.com/
i am italian then use the translator at top right to read in English
congratulation
kiss
miley95
Post a Comment