Monday, June 16, 2008

The ABC's of My Dad

This post is a day late because we had a busy Father's Day weekend. I want to talk about my Daddy. So I thought it would be fun if I did the ABC's of why he is the world's greatest Dad:
A- Absolutely Awesome.
B- Brave Boy.
C- Camping. We go camping twice a year.
D- Dude, you're the coolest.
E- Expert in Everything!
F- Father of the year
G- Great Example to me.
H- Happy all the Time.
I- Integrity. He has taught me the importance of honesty.
J- Jeannie is his Sweet Heart.
K- Kayleigh loves him.
L- Listens to me.
M- Makes us laugh. He makes everything in life more fun.
N- Nice to everyone.(Everyone likes my dad)
O- Obedient. My dad lives the gospel.
P- Perfect.
Q- Always answers my QUESTIONS.
R- A REALLY hard worker.
S- Super Doper.
T- Terrific.
U- U ROCK!
V- Very Loving.
W- We love him.
X- X-tra Ordinary.
Y- You got to love him.
Z- Zee best dad ever!!
I love you dad!
TOOTLES!! :o)

2 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

I love the ABC's of your dad! I can't wait to see you in Ashville!!!
-Mary-Faith

Meredith said...

Fun!!! We love your dad too. You blog update is cute!