
Today's Happenings:
Every 10 days my mom makes Amish Friendship bread. Whenever I come home from school and Amish Friendship bread is in the oven, my NOSE KNOWS. Amish Friendship bread is our favorite. One time we had some friends over and we didn't even share it. We later laughed that we did not want to share our friendship bread with our friends. My mom made brownies for us instead! Tomorrow is my field day and I get to have a Chick-Fil-A breakfast because it is our treat for being on Student Council. I knew that Syesha would go home last night. It was fun to watch the idols go home!
Cozy's Corner:

Cozette always seems to get into everything. Here is a picture of her getting into my Dad's stuff. I think it is funny how she is chewing on his cell phone! She is just adorable! She is really starting to make lots of sounds and noises. She likes to watch me dance.
Joke of the day:
What is a moth's favorite subject?
Mothematics!!! Ha.
Tootles! :0)
2 comments:
Yum! That bread looks so good! Did you help your mom make it? So I have a joke for you...
Q: What happens when an egg laughs?
A: It cracks up!
Did you like that?
LOVE your photography of the bread! It is fun to find beauty and joy in mundane things like making bread, huh? And that bread is good - I have not had any starter since college - but I remember it was so yummy!
Post a Comment