Cozy's Corner:
As you all know I have a sister named Cozette. Here are some pictures of her.

Cozette is always in a happy mood.
She loves her walker. She chases me around in it all the time.

Doesn't she look darling here?
Today's Happenings:
School is winding down. I am very excited for my 5th grade graduation. We were asked about our future goals. My personal goal is, "I want to graduate from college and become a wedding planner." I love going to wedding receptions! If anyone needs help planning a wedding reception, leave me a comment.
Joke of the day:
I couldn't go to karate today because my instructor has the " Kung-Flu" (Get it? Ha!)
Tootles! ;)
2 comments:
I am thrilled to see newer pictures of Cozette! How darling! Keep up on your jokes of the day. My sister Meghan tried to do quotes of the day, like from TV shows, but has done I think 3 or 4 of them since she had her blog. She is lame! Wish me luck tomorrow!
KayleighBug, I LOVE reading your blog!!! It makes me so happy, and you are a great writer. I especially like the jokes of the day. You have a great sense of humor. Love you!
Post a Comment