My name is Kayleigh Simpson aka "bug". I am very excited to start blogging because I have so much to say and lots of ideas. I am in the 5th grade for only 17 more days. I am on the student council. My favorite colors are green and pink. Penguins and ducks are my favorite animals. The picture above is of me. I am a RED HEAD! I love to play the piano and sing! My mom says I am a diva. Now that you know about me, let's learn about my family!


This is my family. My mom Jeannie, my dad Brad, my brother Everett (9), and my sister Cozette (now 8 months). I love my family very much. I am also so thankful for Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. They love and care for me.
This is my first official post, I'll post more later! Tootles :)

2 comments:
I can't wait to see all the deep thoughts you have to share with your blog. It is a great way to share events and feelings with family and friends. Now if we can just get the REST of the family to blog...!!!
Hi Kayleigh! We sure love you sweetheart!
Uncle Kirk and Aunt Quincy
Post a Comment