Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meet Everett!



I wanted to talk about my brother Everett today.





Everett likes playing the guitar, he can play Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple.









His favorite clothes are Under Armor. He has red, black, red and black, navy blue, and orange.


Everett is SO funny! He makes us laugh SO hard!



Cozy's Corner:
Yesterday Cozette got a new cousin!

Baby girl Simpson was born in Arizona, we are waiting to find out her name.
Cozette loves to eat her squash! (Yucky!!)

Happening Now:

I am waiting to find out who will be eliminated on American Idol. I think it is bye bye time for Jason. Boo hoo. I think David A. will win. Today at school, I made a Mother's Day present but I am not telling what it is. :) All I can think about today is my trip to Ashville this summer. I am leaving on June 28. Yeah!!

Joke of the Day:

Dogtor, Dogtor!
Patient: I was bitten on the leg by a dog!
Doctor: Did you put anything on it?
Patient: NO! He liked it just the way it was!! ( HA! HA! That's a great one!)

Tootles!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Kayleigh, you crack me up! I love your joke of the day today. See you tonight for American Idol! :) I'm afraid you're right that Jason will go home, which makes me so sad. He's so cute.

Meredith said...

I don't know how much of a David A fan I am...I think he is talented but not quite my style. We like David Cook!