Happening Now:
My dad has his own landscaping company. It is called Lawnscapes. He just got a new trailer. We think it is really cool because we can have a hayride this fall. Notice that Everett is wearing his orange Under Armor!(Ha!) We played battlepins today in PE it was fun. Battlepins is sort of like dodge ball and bowling together. I knew that Jason was going to go home last night. Syesha is next! I am getting excited for middle school!
Cozy's Corner:
Cozette loves to stand up in her crib! She really likes her crib. She likes crawling around too. She gets into everything. She makes the CUTEST noises. She tries to get our attention by fake coughing. It is very funny!
Joke of the day:
What is a snake's favorite subject?
Hisssstory! :)
Tootles!


1 comment:
I love to read how much you love your brother and sister. You guys are such great examples to my girls. They love Kayleigh and Bobby and Cozette...even though they have not met her yet! The hay ride will be fun!
Post a Comment