Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shop 'til You Drop!

BOOK BAG DILEMMA!


Having the right book bag is VERY important and I could not find one! It took three trips and six different stores to find the right one. Thank you Old Navy!


Shopping for school supplies is so much fun!! We love to come home and organize them. I think it is so fun getting a new binder. This year my binder is hot pink with white flowers that have multi-colored centers. Shopping for school supplies is a special day and we go get lunch too. This year we went to Chick-fil-A. (YUMMY and what's new?) The best part is buying new clothes. I love to wear my new clothes the first week of school.

Jokes of the Day: (in honor of back to school)

Who invented fractions??
Henry the 1/8th!

Where do crayons vacation??
Color-ado!

Why was the light bulb failing tests??
Because, he wasn't too bright!

What do elves learn in school??
The "elf-abet"!

♥Peace out girl scout!♥:]
(LOL :D)


2 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

Hey! I've already gone shopping for school supplies but I will post it when school is closer for me!
♥Peace Out Girl Scout!♥

Meredith said...

Our school shopping is so different than yours. I bought 8 boxes of kleenex. That is it!!! Oh, we did buy lots of clothes, lots of red, white and blue polo shirts and khaki navy and denim shorts and skirts. Fun. But cute. You guys look so cute at the store - and Cozette is being such a good girl! I see you are carrying your black and white bag from Asheville!