Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Turning Over a New Leaf...

Last night Brad and Everett took Cozette to the park for a stroll. When they arrived home, Everett bursts into the house and declares, "I'm turning over a new leaf and I'm going to start eating healthy!" My eyes just about popped out of my head with shock and I asked him,"Well, what are you going to start eating?" He proudly responded that he was going to have a grilled cheese sandwich and a salad for dinner. (Well, the salad is a start.) So, He made himself a salad and came upstairs to eat it. I told him I was so proud of him for wanting to eat healthier and then went downstairs to do some work. A few minutes later he came back downstairs and said, "Umm...I don't like this salad and can't eat it." I was so disappointed and said, "But, I thought you said you were going to turn over a new leaf and try to eat healthier." He repsonded, "Well, that's just it, this salad tastes too much like a leaf !"

Kayleigh and I thought this was so funny that we had to share it!!

3 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

Ha ha! lol! That is sooo funny! lol! Everett has always been sooo funny!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh - that is sooo funny!!! The clever things kiddos say...I can just hear Bobby saying that!

jeannie said...

yeah! I can now use my own name.