You are such a delightful little girl. You are the nicest, sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, prettiest, and loving daughter a mom could have! Did you know that you have been with me and your Daddy for about 12 of the 14 years we have been married? You have been a great companion to us both.
Thank you for your good example to your brother and sister. They both love you sooo much! I will miss you tons when you go back to school next week. Just think about all of the fun stuff you will be able to blog about!
5 comments:
Kayleigh,
You are such a delightful little girl. You are the nicest, sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, prettiest, and loving daughter a mom could have! Did you know that you have been with me and your Daddy for about 12 of the 14 years we have been married? You have been a great companion to us both.
Thank you for your good example to your brother and sister. They both love you sooo much! I will miss you tons when you go back to school next week. Just think about all of the fun stuff you will be able to blog about!
I love you!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Mommy
Thank you so much mom! :] ♥ you!
~Kayleigh
U ROCK MOM
♥Happy aniversary Uncle brad and Aunt Jeannie!!!♥ I hope you had an awesome day!!!
♥ Mary-Faith
What a foxy-looking couple! ;)
I hope you had a fantastic date night! Congratulations you two!!
Post a Comment