
How do I look with black hair?
Sunday afternoons are always very fun for me and Everett. We use our imaginations and come up with lots of games. We have built forts, Everett uses Cozette's plastic blocks as grenades (yes, I am his target.), and other crazy stuff. Our favorite is the Fashion Hillbilly. Fashion Hillbilly actually evolved from a game Mary-Faith and I played at Grandma's house. Everett pulls his shorts up and starts singing "fashion hillbilly" to a tune he made up. Since Everett is a hillbilly, he made up a song about Georgia to the tune of "Burning Up" by the Jonas Brothers. Here are some of he lyrics:
I like peaches, I like peanuts, I like them VERY MUCH!
'Cause I'm slipping under the Marta
'Cause I'm slipping under the Marta
And I'm burning up, I'm burning up for some Vidalia Onions.
(rap this part) Burning up, Burning up, next thing you know you'll try some.
You will say they're yummy and want another one!
Georgia is the peach state and is famous for its peaches, peanuts and Vidalia onions. Marta is the train that takes you downtown. This song is crazy and funny. When Everett sings this song, we will laugh until our sides ache.
Joke of the day:
What color is a burp?
Burple!
♥♥♥Peace out Girl Scout♪♪♪

2 comments:
lol That is SOOO funny!!! Is Everett wearing your fun fur scarf? :]It started out we were all hillbillies but then it turned into just everett! lol
Oh my gosh, Everett is always keeping you guys entertained, huh? Love the hair, really I do! I should post some pictures of Kate wearing Lindsay's new Hannah Montana wig. It is awesome. Like she needs hair.
Post a Comment