Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trips and Trees


Me and the nutcracker at the state museum.



On Thanksgiving break we went to South Carolina. Man, did we have a blast! I am going to tell you what we did: When we first arrived, we were starved! Thankfully, we had a very yummy meal that Grandpa made. On Friday, we went to the state museum and a restaurant called the Flight Deck. The state museum was very fun as usual and the Flight Deck was awesome! On Saturday we went to the mall to ride a merry-go-round. It was also very fun. On Sunday, we had to say goodbye.



We put our Christmas tree up. It was very fun!! Now our house is all decorated for the holidays!

Merry Christmas!


PeAcE oUt GiRl ScOuT♥ :)


3 comments:

Meredith said...

You guys look like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you!

Mary-Faith said...

We had so much fun!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Your blog looks great, Kayleigh! And so does your Christmas tree. I am so glad you had such a great Thanksgiving trip . . . good thing you're going again sooon! What wonderful relatives! I LOVE YOU!