Sunday, December 14, 2008

Camille

In social studies our teacher wanted us to have pen palls from a different country so we could learn about different people. I received this letter on Thursday it reads:

Dear Kayleigh Simpson,
My name is Camille Nicot. I am a girl. I am 8 years old. I live in France. My
Favorite color is blue. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. My favorite school
subjects are math and English. My favorite activity is tennis. Thank
you for writing to me! I am happy I have an American pen pall.
I am sorry if this letter seems impersonal, but I have just started
English classes. I hope to receive another letter soon.

your pen pal,
Camille Nicot


Isn't that AWESOME!?

4 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

That is SO cool!

Quincy Sorensen said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I had a pen pal from England when I was about your age. I bet you'll learn all sorts of interesting things. Can she check your blog?

Nikki said...

Kayleigh, this is so cool that you have pen pal from France! Maybe she's on Facebook?

Meredith said...

How fun!!! I hope that you keep up writing to her and shear all kinds of things about your daily life and get to learn about hers. What a great opportunity!