Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve is Here!

We had a really fun celebration.

But it got off to a rocky start...


We were in the car driving to the macaroni grill to eat our Christmas dinner with Mommom, Papa, and Nikki. We got out of the car and headed for the door.

"Our party is already here." My mom said to the lady at the front desk.

"There are no party's waiting for more people." The lady said to her.

I could see my mom's eyes grow bigger as she thought what to do.

"What if they went to the mall of Georgia!?" My mom said in distress.

She quickly got out her cell phone and cslled Mommom.

"Where are you guys at?" My mom asked.

"Chilis." Mommom said.

Which luckily for us was right next door. We went to chilis and enjoyed a nice meal.

After eating Mommom and Papa wanted to take us to a house that had tuns of lights. While driving in the car Mommom had a thought...

"What if there lights are not on!?" Mommom said.

"Oh they will be!" Papa said in a very confident voice.

We drove to the house.

Guess what?

The lights were off.

Mommom was right. We drove to Mommom's house to have a yummy dessert with the Missonaries and open presents. We opened presents first. I got Monkey pajamas from Aaeropostle, a lovely sweater from Aeropostle, and a nice new jacket from Aeropostle. The jacket was too big so we exchanged it for a really cute jacket. We then had a lovely dessert with the missionaries.

While having a conversation Cozette (who was being a mad woman) quietly slipped away to go break something. Actually, it was Mommom's beautiful candle holder from Norway.

"Oh my lands!" my dad screamed.

When my mom heard that she realized that Cozette was getting in to something.

"Oh Please! Oh please! Oh please!" my mom screamed as she raised her hands up in the air.

This made me crack up! We had a really good time!!


Merry Christmas!!

~Kayleigh♥

2 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

I can tell you guys had alot of fun! Can't wait to see you! Merry Christmas!

Meredith said...

Oh, the drama!!!!! That little rascal Cozette!

I have a favorite jacket from Aeropostale or American Eagle I can't remember- i got it at Good Will for $4.

The restaurant story is funny - I one time took a date in high school to dinner (fancy place with reservations) and went in and they couldn't find my name in the reservation sheet. They scrambled to seat us anyway. After a little while, I realized we were totally in the wrong restaurant and we got up and left (without saying anything!) and went next door!