When I came home from my concert tonight, (which by the way went GREAT!) I found this little surprise! The Beehives decorated my room to celebrate my birthday! I can tell that Young Women is going to be great! (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kayleigh Bug! I can't wait to hear more about your concert! I bet those Beehives are SO EXCITED that you are joining them. 12! Wow! That seems so old! :) We sure love you, Kayleigh, and we hope your day and week and extra-super special. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Oh my gosh - that is too funny! I loved doing that kind of thing with the YW - I remember being kidnapped and taken to McDonald's for breakfast one year. How fun!
5 comments:
Who is going to clean this mess up?
:) ♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kayleigh Bug! I can't wait to hear more about your concert! I bet those Beehives are SO EXCITED that you are joining them. 12! Wow! That seems so old! :) We sure love you, Kayleigh, and we hope your day and week and extra-super special.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Hey Kayleigh, its Sydney!!!!! R u exited to be in Young Women. Your so lucky, you dont have to be with the little kids anymore. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
That's awesome!!!
P.S. Happy b-day!
Oh my gosh - that is too funny! I loved doing that kind of thing with the YW - I remember being kidnapped and taken to McDonald's for breakfast one year. How fun!
Post a Comment