I have been SO busy that I haven't been able to blog my birthday. Here is my weekend step by step:
Friday:
Mom let me stay home from school. I helped prepare for the party.
Friday Night:
Party starts at 6:30. Friends arrive. We ate pizza for dinner. Then we played the "gift game". We had a basket full of gifts. If you roll doubles, then you get a gift. Once everyone has a gift, if you roll snake eyes you can steal gifts from other people. After that we went on a very fun hay ride. We came back home and made adorable clip boards. They were a big hit. We had homemade cookie cake. Lastly, we had a dance contest. It was the most AWESOME party ever.
Then, I got to go to my first Young Women sleepover. We stayed up until 4:00 a.m.! I am serious as a heart attack.
Saturday:
A full day of shopping at the mall. I bought A hooded sweatshirt and a hot pink bag from Aeropostle. I really like it! I also got a new church outfit a sweater, black skirt, and new shoes. I even have more money to spend!
Sunday:
I got my Certificate of Advancement from the bishop. The bishop forgot to give me my Faith in God award. so I think I'll be getting that next Sunday. I also said the 9th Article of Faith in front of everyone. Yes, it is true I am now officially a Young Woman. I went to YW on Sunday. I had my very first fireside too. It was very lovely. After the fireside, I went to my friend Emily's house to spend the night.
Monday:
I played with Emily all day long and didn't get back till 8:00 that night. It was a teacher's work day so no school.
Mom let me stay home from school. I helped prepare for the party.
Friday Night:
Party starts at 6:30. Friends arrive. We ate pizza for dinner. Then we played the "gift game". We had a basket full of gifts. If you roll doubles, then you get a gift. Once everyone has a gift, if you roll snake eyes you can steal gifts from other people. After that we went on a very fun hay ride. We came back home and made adorable clip boards. They were a big hit. We had homemade cookie cake. Lastly, we had a dance contest. It was the most AWESOME party ever.
Then, I got to go to my first Young Women sleepover. We stayed up until 4:00 a.m.! I am serious as a heart attack.
Saturday:
A full day of shopping at the mall. I bought A hooded sweatshirt and a hot pink bag from Aeropostle. I really like it! I also got a new church outfit a sweater, black skirt, and new shoes. I even have more money to spend!
Sunday:
I got my Certificate of Advancement from the bishop. The bishop forgot to give me my Faith in God award. so I think I'll be getting that next Sunday. I also said the 9th Article of Faith in front of everyone. Yes, it is true I am now officially a Young Woman. I went to YW on Sunday. I had my very first fireside too. It was very lovely. After the fireside, I went to my friend Emily's house to spend the night.
Monday:
I played with Emily all day long and didn't get back till 8:00 that night. It was a teacher's work day so no school.
I had the best weekend!!
The End.
♥ PeAcE oUt GiRl ScOuT! :) ♥


3 comments:
What a super fun weekend - truly the best ever! Lots of big milestones all in a few short days. Don't you love shopping and buying whatever you want? I always want to get the most bang for my buck and find lots of sales! You are so grown up...I remember the bald beauty at my wedding...
What a fun weekend! Your birthday party was a blast. :)
Cool weekend! Wish I was there! I'll see you in....2 weekies!
Post a Comment