My advanced women's ensemble was able to sing a Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game. It was SO fun. We did a great job. We sang the National Anthem and the Canadian Anthem. I had so much fun with my friends and my musical directer Miss. Rihner.I have been very busy. This weekend I spent the night with my friend Homaira. We went to The Avenue. There was a fall festival there. I won a water bottle. Next weekend I am going to a fall festival at my friend Chloe's house. I am a "social butterfly" :)
♥ PeAcE oUt GiRl sCoUt!! :) ♥
3 comments:
That's cool!
I had NO IDEA about the hockey game. I am so sorry that I didn't ask about it. I am very proud of you, Kayleigh, and excited that you are having such wonderful experiences.
good times...I love fall!! And you are growing up too soon...!
Post a Comment