Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Very Last One

It's easy as one, two, three!


My Papa can do anything. One thing I can always count on is him pulling my teeth out because my mom and dad can't stand the thought of doing it. My tooth has been loose for a while and it would not come out! I tried pulling it out but I was not strong enough. Yesterday, Papa came over and I told him about my last loose tooth. He of course offered to pull it out. Whenever he's about to pull a tooth he jokes around. My Mommom always says,"Don't scare the child, Oren!" He pulled it out and I didn't feel one thing. Since this was my very last tooth, I got 5 dollars from Papa and 5 dollars from Mommom!


Thank you Papa!!


School is doing pretty good! I am SO excited to get to go sing at a hockey game with my Advanced Women's Ensemble group. I love my homeroom teacher, he is so nice! I have made so many friends this year! Six grade is awesome except for PE and homework! This past week I was invited to go to Young Women's. It was AWESOME. I can't wait to get to go to all the activities when I turn 12.

♥♪ PeAcE oUt GiRl ScOuT!! ♥♪


5 comments:

Meredith said...

Score! $10 bucks! So glad you have a brave Papa since your parents are weenies! Steve won't pull Lindsay's - I have done it or she did one herself. I remember losing my last tooth - I was in 6th grade too. My school principal pulled teeth - after he pulled it, you got to sign his tooth book. (Do you think that could happen in this day and age?) I remember thinking how cool it was that Mr. Smith pulled my first and my last tooth!

Your blog is looking cute! How fun! It is cool to learn all the ins and outs to make it your own!

jeannie said...

Kayleigh Bug!! No more baby teeth. I can't believe it. Guess what this means? You get to have a nice trip to the Orthodontist! Ha Ha Ha

Papa is the BEST!!

Love your blog. You and I are quite a team!
♥♥♥

Quincy Sorensen said...

KAYLEIGH! Your blog looks FANTASTIC! I love it! I also love that you and Zoe had a small window of time where you both lost baby teeth! I love you, and I can't wait to see you! Please teach me some of your blog secrets so I can be cool, too.

Mary-Faith said...

Ypou get a second reward too! Braces! Ha ha! lol JK!

Nikki said...

Kayleigh, I heart your new blog layout! It's so fun and festive!