As you all know, I auditioned for an advanced ensemble. Today I had my first practice. It was really fun. We are split in to 4 groups; soprano 1, soprano 2, alto 1, and alto 2. I am a soprano 1. That means I have to sing the highest notes. Since there were only four 6th graders, I had no 6th graders in my group. Surprisingly, 7th and 8th graders are REALLY nice! I introduced myself and they were all like "Hi! My name is Sally." LOL I ♥LOVE♥ chorus SO much!
Well there is one thing I must say I DO NOT enjoy gym. Today, we had to run and do curl ups. :P It really stinks.
Cozette is now officially one! Here are some pictures from when grandma and grandpa came:


4 comments:
I am glad you are with such a great group of girls in choir. And gym, well, it is setting you up for a lifetime of working out!
Hey Kayleigh Bug! I love hearing about things at school. I am very proud of you for so many reasons. It is great to introduce yourself to people. Way to be friendly! (And I never liked gym either!) LOVE YOU!
Gym does stink!!! I can't stand it. Glad you like chourus.
I'm so glad your first practice went so well. Looks like you're making a lot of friends. Luv u!
Post a Comment