
We loved shopping at the Biltmore Village. There really weren't very many fast food restaurants except for one: A Very fancy McDonalds. We couldn't believe there was a grand piano there so we had to take a picture of it. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone serenade you while you eat your cheese burger?

Here's a fun picture of me and grandma. It is so fun to be with her. She hikes with us, she spends lots of time with us, and cooks really good. I love my grandma. Here's a picture of me and my mom on July 4th.
How can I not talk about my Cozette? Here she is with our new little cousin, baby Kate. Kate has a head full of hair. We love to touch it. Cozette and Kate are in their July4th sundresses. Aunt Meredith is in the picture with my mom and Uncle Sam (my dad's brother) is in the picture with him. Uncle Sam and Kate have matching hair! :0) Cozette is doing so many new things. The biggest news to report is she is walking across the family room. She is so cute because she walks with her hands up in the air. She loves to eat peaches, yogurt and macaroni and cheese.
Well, that is all for now.
♥♥♥Tah Tah♥♥♥


1 comment:
Your blog template is so cute!!! Glad you guys got it all worked out. Your pictures and info about the Asheville trip are priceless. I am so proud of Cozetter walking and cheering herself on and "raising the roof" while she walks. We love Kater's hair too! She has been rather cranky on this trip. I think she is ready to finally get back home but when we go back, it will be so hot!!! I don't want to go back!
Post a Comment