
My 13th birthday was GREAT. It was very fun. It was very simple. I had a family party, and of course Sydney came over. We ate, played games, and had fun! Above is the beautiful birthday table my mom did for me. I had a great birthday!
I got great presents this year!They included:
a Vera Bradley, clothes, a trip to 6 flags, a head light,
cool stuff to put in my Vera Bradley, and money!
Thanks everyone for all the great presents!

The best part of the night was my Dad doing the hula wearing my new head light!
This was a great birthday! I had a blast! Stay tuned for the 6 flags blog!!
love. love. love.♥
-Kayleigh (:





2 comments:
Hi sweetie!! Don't know why I haven't seen this yet. I am so glad your 13th birthday was so terrific! That headlight is sooo cool - nicer than mine. Lucky girl. For the headlight and the fantastic family to celebrate with you!
Kayleigh, I am sorry I missed this! You look so beautiful (and old!) in these pictures. My very favorite is the one of you blowing out your candles and laughing. :)
Post a Comment