
School is starting in 2 weeks. I have had so much fun shopping and preparing! (Even though I am not done!) Yesterday, we looked for book bags. First, we went to Target. There were some cute ones but not really what I was looking for. Then we went to Kohl's.
Hallelujah!
There was a pink and green book bag that had peace signs on it. BUT, that's not all! The Peace signs are made out of cutesy pink and lime green flowers!
I love it!
Thanks, Mom!
PeAcE oUt GiRl sCoUt.!:]
-Kaylayy.!
♥
-Kaylayy.!
♥
3 comments:
uh-dor-uh-ble!!! I love it!
Cute! I love the colors!
Sorry, Kayleigh, I've just now seen your post . . . I love your bookbag. I think it is so fun to get school supplies and new school clothes. Do you know what you're wearing on the first day? Love you!
Post a Comment