Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lazy Days

Sisters ♥

This summer has been a blast! I have been hanging out with friends, being lazy, and enjoying life. I love going swimming. It is so cute to see little Cozette splashing in the water. My friend Sydney and I have been hanging out a ton this summer! She is my best friend. We go to the park, go swimming at her house, and have spend the night with each other. Today, we went to the park to watch Everett's All Star game and she spent the night last night. She's like my sister. She talks to my family like their her own. We spend a TON of time with each other. I love all of my friends. Emile spent the night this week, too I love being Lazy. During the summer, you can just sit back and relax. I absolutely love summer!

22 days 'til vacation in SC. We get to go to Myrtle Beach with all the Simpson fam!

PeAcE oUt GiRl sCoUt!!!♥
-Kaylayy:]

2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I'm glad you're loving the summertime. You'll have to point out Sydney to me. I bet I'd recognize her. Myrtle Beach will be so fun. I have never been there, and I will be excited to see the pictures!

Meredith said...

Glad you are having such a fun summer - make it magical and enjoy all the lazing around! (But don't forget to work hard when your mom wants you to...) can't wait to see you too!