
I need to confess why I have not blogged in a while... I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY! On Friday night, Nikki and Papa took me and Everett on a date. We were going to see Confessions of a Shopoholic. I had been looking forward to it for about two weeks. At the last minute, my Mom decided to go to "Screen It" to check and see if it was a good movie.
We did not get to see it. So, we looked at our other options. Hotel for Dogs or Coraline. I wanted to see the dog movie. Everett wanted to see Coraline. I was over ruled and we went to see Coraline. I did not like that movie. It gave me the creeps. Everett did not like it either. So, we walked out.
We did have a very nice time at Red Robbin. I ordered my usual cheeseburger, french fries, and root beer. Everett ordered mozzarella sticks.
Thank you, Nikki and Papa, for a wonderful evening.

We had the best time in Columbia. I just like being with my cousins. I have been playing basketball with the Young Women.Our games are every Saturday. This Saturday is the championship game. I REALLY hope we will win. I am preparing for the Suessical Musical at school. At first, I did not think I would like my part. But, it is OK. I do sing a few songs.
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS HEAVEN ALIVE...
GUESS WHAT?
We are going to Disney World in three 1/2 weeks!
I have never been so excited in my life.
PeAcE oUt GiRl sCoUt!!♥
~Kaylayy:)
p.s. I will never let 2 months pass without blogging again!
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS HEAVEN ALIVE...
GUESS WHAT?
We are going to Disney World in three 1/2 weeks!
I have never been so excited in my life.
PeAcE oUt GiRl sCoUt!!♥
~Kaylayy:)
p.s. I will never let 2 months pass without blogging again!
4 comments:
Fun date night except for the movie problem - I really loved most of the movie, actually. Sure, it was creepy but yup - it had a couple of bad parts. But Red Robin is ALWAYS awesome!!
And I am SOOOO excited for your Disneyworld trip - you will have SO MUCH FUN! Don't lose Cozette!
You are full of interesting news and information! I did not know that part about the movie, but so glad you had a good time all in all.
We are so excited to go to Disneyworld with you!
LOVE YOU!
I love your new header and template. Aren't we so glad Mommom and Papa are so generous.
Your blog looks FANTASTIC! I am laughing and loving it!
Post a Comment