Sunday, November 2, 2008

HSM3


On Saturday, Nikki took Everett and me to see High School Musical 3. I was so excited. It was the best HSM yet. I recommend it to all of you. I loved it. After going to the movie I was able to go to a party. It was a big party. All of the youth 12 and up from two wards were invited. I had the best time chilling out with my friends. The best part was I stayed there till 11:15! WHOO! I am a social butterfly. Today Cozette tried to bite me in church. She is such a goose.

♥PeAcE oUt GiRl sCoUt!! :) ♥

5 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

I can't wait to see it! I was going to see it yesterday but I guess you know what happened to those plans!

Meredith said...

I need to take the girls for a girls afternoon out or something and see the movie. Maybe after we settle down from Halloween and our trip and are anxious for something fun.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I like the new look of your blog, Kayleigh Bug! I am glad you liked the movie . . . you are a cute girl.

Nikki said...

We definitely had a BLAST on Saturday. I really liked HSM3, too, but the best part was going with you and Everett. ;)

Nikki said...

When are you going to blog again?
:(